Control Panel LightsHP laserjet printers,
HP 1010,1015,1020 series
The printer displays status and errors through patterns of the Go, Ready, and Attention lights.If any lights are blinking, the error is usually resolvable. In all cases:
1. If the error pattern occurs when printing, try pressing the Go button to continue.3. Cycle the printer power.
2. Ensure that the print cartridge is properly installed and the print cartridge access door is closed.
Control Panel Light Patterns
The lights on the printer, from back to front, are the Go, Ready, and Attention lights. Each light can be on solid, or blinking. All three can blink in sequence (cycling). In this document, the states of the lights are represented as follows:
In the Initialization/Startup State, the lights cycle one after another in a front to back pattern (the "landing lights" pattern). Pressing buttons has no effect.
When a power-on function is activated (i.e., Cold-Reset or NVRAM-Initialization) the lights cycle as in the startup state.Pressing buttons has no effect.
Ready - The device is ready with no job activity
In the Ready state, the Ready light is on and the Go and
Attention lights are off. In this state, the printer has no errors
and is ready to receive data.Pressing Go prints a demo page.
Processing data - Device is processing or receiving datacanceled.
In the Data Processing state, the Ready light is blinking and
the Go and Attention lights are off. Pressing Go cancels the
current job without printing another non-picked page. The
printer returns to the Ready state after the job has been
In the Job Cancel state, all the lights cycle. Pressing Go has nogoes to the Ready state.
effect. Once the job cancel process is complete, the printer
In the continuable error state,the Go light is on, the Ready light is off, and the Attention light is blinking. Press Go to attempt to recover from the
error and continue printing. If the printer recovers from the error, it will move to the Processing data state and complete the job. If the recovery fails, the device will return to the continuable error state. This state can be reached in the following circumstances:
● Manual Feed● Out of paper for the specified tray
● General continuable error● Memory overflow (error 20) / memory full. Note: PCL only.
● Temporary engine error (41.x errors)
● I/O error (22 error) / Buffer flow error Note: Parallel only.
● I/O data error (40 error) (Bad Connection) Note: Parallel only.
● Memory configuration error● Personality/Job related error
● Fuser high temperature (50.011 error)
The HP laserjet printer 1010 product series does not have paper out sensors.When the printer goes to a continuable error state because its out of paper, the user the will need to reload paper and press Go to continue. No secondary error information is provided to the user from the lights.
In the Attention state, the Attention light is blinking and the Go and Ready lights are off.This state can be reached in the following circumstances:
● Paper tray is empty● Paper jam/ Tray Misfeed
● Door open
● Toner Cartridge Missing
Pressing Go attempts to reset after a jam is cleared or is ignored in the other error cases.
It may be necessary to clear the error manually and press Go or close the top cover. If the error still persists, the device will return to the Attention state.
The HP laserjet printer 1010 product series does not have paper out sensors.
When the printer is in an Attention state because the paper tray is empty, the user
must reload paper and press Go.
While in the fatal error state, all three LED's are on continuously. Pressing Go
displays the secondary error information for the fatal error, and releasing the button(s) will cause the device to return to the initial "fatal error" state.
The cleaning page is activatedduring cleaning mode
using the Toolbox application.
Button presses are ignored
From the customer'ssame as Ready mode
perspective Sleep mode is the
If the printer displays all lights on solid and the error is not resolved by cycling the power,
then a fatal error has occurred. The two identifiable errors are failed communication between the formatter and the engine and a failed fuser. If neither of these are identified using the following procedure, replace the printer.
1. Press and hold the Go button and the printer will display a secondary error pattern.
2. If the secondary error pattern is the Attention light on, the formatter and engine are
● Check the ribbon cable between the formatter and ECU and all other connections.
● If error persists, replace the ECU.
● If error persists, replace the printer.
3. If the secondary error pattern is the Go and Ready lights on,
the fuser (fixing assembly) has failed and must be replaced.
silahkan dibaca, soalnya lebih jelasnya anda yang tau.