Warranty conditions for COUGAR products
1. The following terms describe the support, the requirements and the scope of the warranty, that COMPUCASE Europe GmbH offers for COUGAR Power Supplies and Adapters. The warranty of COMPUCASE is independent from the agreements that are made in the contract of sale between the end-user and the vendor (retailer) and thus will not be valid with ours.
2. COMPUCASE repairs defects free of charge for COUGAR products, that refer to material and/or processing defects. They must be reported within 36 months to COMPUCASE after the purchase of the end-user. COMPUCASE will handle the warranty by repair, exchange of defective parts or replacement. Spare parts and/or the substitution of the COMPUCASE product will be provided based of exchange by new, reconditioned or obsolete products. All substituted parts within this warranty will pass to the property of COMPUCASE.
3. Claiming warranty (conditions, procedure and commitments of the user):
a) In case of a service demand a copy of the invoice mentioning the purchasing date has to be added.
b) The buyer has to claim the rejected product to the retailer who sold the product. COMPUCASE Europe GmbH will not take over direct support for end-users. If the retailer should not be reachable repeatedly, COMPUCASE shall be contacted directly. In case of direct support, the end-user has to assure that the goods are packed properly and that he is in charge of all transportation costs. COMPUCASE will not accept freight collect parcels.
4. The warranty of COMPUCASE is not effective for Hard- and Software components of other suppliers and not for damages or faults of COMPUCASE products caused of incorrect use, like:
5. COMPUCASE does not take responsibility for any loss or damage of data. The user has to backup his data or installed software on his own.
- the product was stocked or used under conditions that differ from the attached user’s manual
- damages emerged by incorrect use
- the product was opened, repaired or modified without permission
- the product shows mechanical damages
- single components that are subjected to naturally consumption
- the product was damaged or destroyed due to the influence of force majeure or environmental influences (humidity, heat, electric shock, dust, overvoltage, etc.)
- the Power Supply was partly or completely fragmented or manipulated
6. Subject to the liability which may not legally be excluded or restricted, there is no claim by the user to compensation or damages against Compucase. Also in case of non-fulfillment of the guarantee commitment.
7. Duration of warranty The duration for COUGAR products is generally between 3 and 5 years (up to the series). It begins with the purchasing date (first buy of the user from the authorised retailer). Warranty services do not cause an extension of the warranty period nor set a new warranty period. The warranty period for installed spare parts ends with the warranty period of the product.
source : http://www.cougar-world.de/en/service/warranty.html
maaf ya cm copas, tar disederhanaiin